(Deutsch | English)
Welcome in the Anders reisen travel blog. For cooperations and advertising in the travel blog there are different possibilities.
Train travel and adventure blog
The Anders reisen blog is one of the most successful travel blogs in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The main topics are train travel and adventure. The name of the blog “Anders reisen” means “travel differently”. The claim “Zugreisen & Abenteuer” means “train travels & adventure”.
In the travel blog I write travel stories about my travel experiences and adventures. The focus is on special travel experiences, such as scuba diving, nature and unusual hotels. The railway is a particularly interesting means of transport for me. Numerous reportages and tips on train travel all over the world can be found in the blog. In addition, I introduce travel gear and give tips for planning a journey.
Videos are a great way to show travel experiences and emotions. On my YouTube channel I frequently show videos from my railway journeys and adventures. The videos are also published on the travel blog.
Media data Andersreisen.net
The first article in the travel blog “Anders reisen – Zugreisen & Abenteuer” was published on 14th of July 2009 on www.andersreisen.net. The number of visitors fluctuates between 60,000 and 80,000 visitors per month (before covid-19 time), depending on the season.
Blog visits in August 2021
- Visitors: 32,918 in 35,935 sessions
- Page Impressions: 41,746
Source: Google Analytics
Due to the corona pandemic, the numbers of visitors and page impressions in the blog are currently around 50% lower than before.
Visitors by country:
- 72 % from Germany
- 15 % from Austria
- 6 % from Switzerland
- 7 % other countries
Source: Google Analytics
Social Media channels (main channels):
- Facebook: 5,085 fans
- Twitter: 2,462 follower
- Pinterest: 1,300 follower
monthly impressions: 73,100
monthly engaged: 2,000
- Youtube: 3,250 subscribers
- Facebook Group Transsibirische Eisenbahn: 2,254 members
Furthermore occasionally active on:
- Instagram (Stories): 1,357 subscribers
In the Anders reisen blog you have different possibilities for cooperations. Here are some examples:
- Cooperation in the travelblog, on YouTube videos and posts on other social media channels.
- Individual research trips
- Sponsoring of YouTube Videos
- Professional content production for your media (e.g. corporate blogs, corporate magazines)
- Tests and presentation of products for the journey
- Partnerships/brand ambassador/testimonial/product placement
- Advertising/sponsored posts/advertorials
- “Classic” advertising with banner
- Takeover of social media channels of companies including live videos on Facebook and other channels
Successful blog projects have been carried out with several companies and destinations. An excerpt of the references for editorial cooperation and marketing cooperation:
- Algarve Tourism
- Ammergauer Alpen
- Arberland Regio
- Burgenland Tourismus
- Cascais & Sintra Tourism Bureau
- Casio Kameras
- Centro de Portugal Region
- CEWE Fotobuch
- Deutschen Bahn
- Deuter Rucksäcke
- DFDS Seaways
- IDM Südtirol
- Innsbruck Tourismus
- Ipp Hotels
- Jack Wolfskin
- Kärnten Werbung
- Keen Footwear
- Lernidee Erlebnisreisen
- Medical Center & Kurhaus Oberwaid
- Metropolitan Touring
- NBTC Holland Marketing
- Oberösterreich Tourismus
- Osprey Backpacks
- Quito Tourismus
- Rhätische Bahn
- Salzburger Land Tourismus
- Silberregion Karwendel
- Staatliches Verkehrsbüro Israel
- Suzuki Austria and South Africa
- TCI India
- Thüringen Tourismus
- Tourismusverband Ferienregion Attersee – Salzkammergut
- Tren Ecuador
- Tschechische Zentrale für Tourismus
- TSG Tourismus Salzburg GmbH.
- Urlaub am Bauernhof Österreich
- Visit Britain
- Visit Denmark/Copenhagen
- Visit Flanders/Flandern Tourismus
- Visit Oslo
- 25hours Hotels
The projects of Gerhard Liebenberger are regularly represented in the media, a selection of media reports you can find here.
Blog-networks & disclaiming advertising
The posts in the travel blog are researched conscientiously and according to journalistic aspects. Advertising is clearly marked. Please refrain from inquiring about sponsored posts without labeling.
Cooperations cross channels
In my live travel shows (multivision shows), I thrill the audience in event halls with my travel experiences. At the moment I am with my show #Transsibirien – Wie unendliche Weite mein ganzes Leben veränderte (about the Transsiberian Train adventure) on tour.
You have special advertising or cooperation wishes and would like to implement them together in the travel blog?
I look forward to receiving your request via email to email@example.com!